He’s been Batman for four years now, but there are still a lot of things that people don’t know about Ben Affleck.
Even if he is the most recent actor to play the role, it doesn’t mean that his history with Batman has always been so clear cut. We’ve compiled some facts and trivia about him below!
Ben Affleck as Batman
Ben Affleck played as a Batman in a famous movie, “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” and will be the first actor to portray Batman on screen in a live-action movie.
Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne is very different from Christian Bale’s version, but his acting skills make them both fully believable characters who are easy for viewers to empathize with.
He brings an air of danger to the character, but he also has moments that show his humanity and vulnerability.
He did an outstanding job in this film by portraying two characters who are polar opposites from each other.
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice was directed well, with many exciting scenes, and the climactic battle in particular is a thing to behold.
The movie also features Wonder Woman, who has her own spin-off coming out soon.
Ben Affleck as Batman was an amazing choice for this film since he really immersed himself into understanding the character and how they work together with Superman.
Ben Affleck’s performance as Batman is outstanding and he should continue to play the character.
Which Batman movies have Ben Affleck?
He has played Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice in 2016.
Was Affleck a good Batman?
Yes, most people agree he was a good Batman.
What should Affleck do after this film?
He could continue playing the character in other films or retire from it all together.
The movie also featured Wonder Woman and her own spin-off is coming out soon which explores how she became who she is today.
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
This movie was released in 2016 and it’s the story of Batman facing off against Superman.
What is this film about?
It explores how Batman became who he is today as well as Wonder Woman, Clark Kent (Superman), Lex Luthor, Lois Lane, and more.
The audience doesn’t know what to think when they first meet Ben Affleck as Batman.
The majority of the film doesn’t have him in costume but when he does come out as Batman, his voice is deep and menacing which really helps portray who the character is today: an angry vigilante that’s trying to take control of a city gone mad with crime.
Batman v Superman was hailed by critics for being one of the best comic book movies of all time.
Ben Affleck Biography
Ben Affleck is an actor and filmmaker. Born on August 15, 1972 in Berkeley, California, he has been a fixture of Hollywood since 1997 when he starred alongside Jodie Foster in the film ‘Contact’. He followed this up with appearances as a high school bully who gets his comeuppance from Matt Damon’s character in both ‘Good Will Hunting’ and ‘Dogma’. Affleck then went on to star in a number of critically acclaimed films, including ‘Pearl Harbor’, which grossed over $450 million worldwide.
In 2002 he wrote the screenplay for and starred in what many consider his best work as an actor: ‘Gone Baby Gone’, based on the novel by Dennis Lehane. He then went on to direct and star in ‘The Town’, which grossed over $200 million at the box office, before directing his fifth film, a drama about military veterans who are suffering from PTSD called ‘Argo’. The latter won him both an Oscar for Best Director as well as another Golden Globe Award for Best Director.
– Ben Affleck first played as superhero in the 2003 movie “Daredevil”. He was cast as not just an actor, but also a producer on this project and spent over five years working on it to get it made!
– Despite being one of the most recognizable superheroes, there has only been two actors who have stepped into the Batman role. Ben Affleck is the third actor to play as Bruce Wayne/Batman.
– The last movie in which he played with his then wife Jennifer Garner was Daredevil, a film that turned out to be pretty successful and started more of an interest in Ben’s career for playing superheroes.
– His first comic book job was writing “Batman: Death and the Maidens”, which he also illustrated.
– Ben loves to cook! He has a cooking blog, “Cooking with My Kid”. His favorite dish is his own recipe for lamb chops.
– His first experience in directing was when he directed the movie “Gone Baby Gone” that starred Casey Affleck a” Ben’s younger brother
– His first acting job was in the movie “School Ties” which starred Brendan Fraser, Chris O’Donnell and Anthony Michael Hall.
– Ben is a big fan of golf! He loves to play with his father because he says it brings them closer together.